Keep your Orbis Machinery mixer, blender, dryer or ball mill running optimally with genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer’s (OEM) replacement components. We can facilitate the maintenance of your machine by handling all the custom-engineered machine parts as well as the simple “off the shelf” purchase components. And, we will let you know exactly what parts are “off the shelf” so you can have the option of purchasing them directly from a local supplier in your area.
- Replacement Rolls
- Replacement of worn bowls
- Development of blade patterns to replace existing, worn or cracked castings
- Restubbing or sleeving of worn blade shafts
- Updating electrical drives
- Repairing hydraulic operators
- Relining of mills with new alumina brick
- Packing glands and pushers
- Augers for mixer/extruders
- Replacement mill cylinders and bodies
- Vacuum lines
- Babbit bearings, sleeve bearings and bushings
- Vacuum systems
- Complete ribbon and paddle agitators
Call Orbis Machinery, LLC today at 262-522-1939 for all your Replacement Parts needs.
Need spare or replacement parts for your existing non Orbis process machinery? Orbis Machinery can supply the parts you need for a fraction of the cost from most OEM suppliers like Baker Perkins, Aaron Process, Paul O Abbe, Littleford Day, Patterson and Lleal to name a few. All parts are made from high quality materials and manufactured here in the USA.
Orbis Machinery can even create the patterns and tooling required to accommodate any design changes and improvements as a result of processing changes.
This is just another way Orbis Machinery will save you time and money. Our goal is to maintain a long term relationship with our customers and act in a way that will benefit each relationship equally. Some “off the shelf” examples are:
- Nuts and Bolts
- Couplings (with bore sizes)
Reverse Engineered Patterson Ball Mill Cylinder